Thursday, November 6, 2008

Creating Dragon Vases

Above: a ceremony of creating Dragon vases.

This image is a fire dragon that was taken during the Ramayana ballet in Java

This summer I spent my time both in Java and Bali. During this visit I created Dragon Vases to offer to the land. The Dragons are actually the ley lines that run across the landscape. Java is still recovering from a devastating earthquake and is in the process of being rebuilt. The Dragon and Naga energies are the rulers of earthquakes and for this reason I thought it might be a good time to share this dragon vase practice with others.


This dragon image was found on a dragon stupa in Java

I began to make Dragon vases offerings about four years ago when I was living in Mt. Shasta. I had been involved in making treasure vases with a few Tibetan Lamas. Then I was introduced to a Buddhist Practice of creating Dragon Vases that came from China. Since then I have made over 100 vases and they have been offered both in the United States, Japan, and Europe.

Dragon Vases pacify the negative energies and stress that the Dragon spirits of the land have absorbed from our modern world. This practice actually calls forth the five Buddhas from the five Buddha family and offers the Dragon King and his subjects to the Buddhas for their own enlightenment.

The original practice used silver vases and very expensive Chinese medicine, but over time I simplified the recipe by using the ingredients that that Tibetan Lamas used for their treasure vases. I did this because of the expense of creating many vases. I found that the change of ingredients did not matter but it was my intention and the purity of my practice and offering that was important. I do not ask for myself when offering these vases. I make a pure offering only asking for the healing and the enlightenment of the Dragon King and Queen and their families.

I would like to share the following images and Dragon practice, so if you feel so inspired you can add this to your Naga Offerings. There is no monthly commitment of making Dragon Vases. I usually create ten to twenty vases at a time and then store them away in a cupboard that is high, dry and clean. It have spent up to 6 months offering 20 vases high in the mountains in Northern California. The most inportant part of making an offering is to be able to indentified the dragon in the land.

When I have identified a Dragon form in the landscape I will then bring a vase to this sacred place and offer to the dragon and bury the vase at his head. I have also offered vases into the oceans and waterfalls and large bodies of water, such as the river Seine in Paris. The following links will explain how to find the dragon lines in the lay of the land. Once you have identified the dragon lines then you will know where to bury the dragon vase.

http://sacredjourneyeurope.blogspot.com/2007/09/dragon-lines.html

http://sacredjourneyeurope.blogspot.com/search?q=melusine+alps

http://sacredjourneyeurope.blogspot.com/2007_06_01_archive.html

http://shastadragons.tripod.com/



The first week I spent in Java our friends brought us to a double stupa which was dedicated to the King and Queen Dragons of the land. The Dragons lines always have a yin and a yang lines that run through the land. This stupa overlooked one of Javas active volcanoes. A good place to start offering Dragon vases, I would think.



4 comments:

selenejoy said...

Java Looks Amazing what a great spiritual experince
LOVENYOU Selene joy

selenejoy said...

Keep up this great work with the land and the dragon spirits it is a beautiful offering. LOVENYOU

Passerby said...

Great blog! Happy new year to both of you.

The Keeper of the Dragon Pulse

Aina said...

Mahalo Nui Loa from a dragon sista
how I feel it...